Monday, January 25, 2016

Fl - Ny


This post inspired me from the time when I went to New York City for the first time I traveled from Tampa, Fl to New York,Ny it was a long journey but it was all well and worth it afterwards when i had arrived to New York but the bum part about it that thumped me in the back of the head was that it was during the past previous summers when i had went to New York, even though it the streets were crowded with people i couldnt really enjoy the pretty views and during the summer it was very hot and muggy it was so hot that we couldnt leave our hotel rooms without hats or something that will offer us shade thanks to the sun for making my trip a pain in the butt.

Back at the hotel things were great after a long beautiful hot day and the best part about it was that i was at a hotel in the big apple most greatest thing that ever happened in my life i could never forget this experience.

1 comment: