Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Chef M.c




                              Chef  M.C.

          Ever since, i was 13 well i'm 13 now but I've figured that i should be a chef well, I shouldn't be I would like to be but its mainly just a polite thought that I somehow got the idea of being in a kitchen working my butt off and cooking for fun I like cooking and the idea of cooking because all of the fresh ingredients and fresh fruit of glorious entree main course and the big boom! desert my personal fave' courses I'd the desert all of the bursting flavors of sweets coming together on one little plate with either chocolate or if your at a fancy Greek, Italian, Australian restaurant you better be ready because your in for sweet treat.One of the reasons I added that was because those are few of the restaurants that goes all out on a desert where sometimes they add exotic freebies or ice cream or a bit of your surprising new fave' candy bar.


     Like Twix for all you candy bar lovers Chef M.c is gonna make it happen a new commical treat that will become an icon all around the world my dream is not actually being a chef I just would enjoy being in somebodys kitchen in a foreign country I would like to travel one day I wouldnt want to be home doing anything but in the future I see me sitting by the pool on my back padio  sipping a homemade caramel latte with a side of warm chocolate cookies. I always loved the idea of making my own food or desert with someone's favorite candy maybe ill make a airheads candy cake or cupcakes or cookies either way I'm going to be a huge sensation I'm pretty sure people will love me and my creative work I know I'm not as skilled but I can learn to be cooking with the most famous and valuable chefs of all time wouldn't that be great id be making a ton of money and instead of cooking in someone else kitchen I could be cooking in my own. All the hard work that could be thrown away if I didn't want to be a chef culinary school is the basics number one thing at school with a huge gap within battling math and kind of science those are like the two most major subjects in the world.

I have a pet peeve cooking isn't what I want to be cooking is a art a skill that I would someday like to grasp I would like to be a fashion designer someday in the beautiful streets of L.A. walking around surrounded by people I don't know and they all will be starring at me and my fantastic chic clothes hand made by myself maybe someone would like to promote for their next fashion show just so that they can have me and my gorgeous fashion designs in there books.







No comments:

Post a Comment