Monday, February 1, 2016

5sos Band Member#4



 Calum Hood

You may or may not know of this special person, Mr. Hood, a person that I truly, adore and think about all the time.
Born: January 25' 1996
Nationality: Australian
From: Sydney,Australia
Age: 20

also, as the bassist of the group Calum the punk rock, chic, weirdo talented and cool makes everywhere in my heart feel better.
Calum is very different from the rest of the guys in the group, from my point of view Calum is a goofy intuit person who loves the attention he has now, as I said before which im willing to repeat again Calum is a very talented person. This coming summer they will be on tour across the country  im so stoked!! I cant wait later on....
-Love ya Cal........
  

1 comment:

  1. While reading this I said YASSS YASS in every single paragraph. I think he is the cutest in the group.. >:)

    ReplyDelete