Monday, September 21, 2015

Food Lovers Guide to Awesomeness

     Their are different types of food but you need to first learn the steps on how to eat food and things of that nature but first let me explain the reason I chose this topic you see I just had an instant thought like I was sitting down and eating hot Cheetos and BOOM! It hit me with a bang why not write my second blog about food and I just thought to myself way to go Marliyah that's a great idea being that I love to eat and I like food and so does everybody I know but any who I just decided to write about food.

   And let me get this straight there are no tips on how to eat food or choosing food you just get something shove it in your mouth and with out swallowing you just eat it whole  Like a  snake lol, just kidding you don't do that unless you're ready to die you know what I mean. But lets be honest here how many of us have favorite food? If you answer you do in your head you are very wrong and also very weird in so many ways like who in the world has a favorite food I know I surely don't and you know why because I like all food and the reason why I like all food is because well we all know why is because food is awesome food is good and is the best thing that ever happened to me oh how I wish I could. if I had all the money in the world
50%: clothes
10% :shoes
75% :food
I know you might think I'm weird or that I'm totally insane but guess what its neither I just happen to be obsessed with food wouldn't you be with that than some boy right? I know I would I would choose food over a boy any day like boys are a pain in the butt especially boyfriends they hurt your feelings make you feel bad about yourself  make you wear short skirts  call you out your name  give you head aches and the most worst thing about it they cheat its so crazy and come to think you thought you actually really liked him but you were wrong yes wrong.

     The worst thing that could happen when your obsessed with food is you always catch yourself spending unnecessary money for no reason but hold on oh yeah, their is a reason you are hungry! but if it starts to become a problem where you're hungry all the time oh that's a problem if I were you I would go get that checked out lol, just kidding but seriously you should go get that checked out but to tell you the truth that's a bad habit I would worry about the difficult problem but no, I always say that why not wait till it tries to kill me but that's how people get fat and bloated eating to much junk but I recommend you take little serving sizes of junk food just top be on the safe side like I mean I'm okay if you want to go overboard but i'm telling you now I am not responsible for your actions if you start to wazz out. Lets get to the point now that I covered that topic I know, my tittle is the food lovers guide to awesomeness and I didn't really guide you to awesome food but I did give out some fun, funny tips on how to be careful with your food. So here's the moment you all been waiting for to choose out a good food ill tell you in the margin below.
:make sure its within price range
:make sure its what you want
:always eat your dessert first just kidding that is disgusting, its like a waste of time
:make sure its something you like and lets be reasonable here well know when we like something cause like it'll be like are instincts wanting something really bad and we give up and finally give it to them not exactly the easiest thing ever but its worth it and it'll do. See you next time .
-Marliyah C 

2 comments:

  1. Marliyah, it was so nice to find this long and thoughtful piece of writing on your blog. I am so very proud. I have written you some specific comments about this piece and how to edit it. See me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marii I'm so proud of you girl keep doing a good job

    ReplyDelete