Friday, September 11, 2015

The Best Trip Ever !!

                   My Trip to Decaymen and New Mexico

   It feels so good to say that I've been out of state. I don't mean to brag or anything but let's just say that it was my second most best thing in my life. (My first best thing was when I first got my turtles they were Triplett's).  Tis how it all went down. Before we went to Mexico, there was the Decaymen Islands.            
                                                                                                                    T         The Dacaymen Islands:
 
   Every time I think of the Dacaymen Islands I think about the Bahamas because they are similar places. The Daymen Islands is such a beautiful place with loving, kind people, great food, beautiful beaches, hotels and so on and so on but the most thrilling best thing was when I saw those piranhas. Yes piranhas, I'm not going to lie, it was scary, but such a wonderful experience seeing them so close up. They were gracefully jumping out of the water with popping plunges.
 
    New Mexico:


    Finally I can explain about my second best trip ever. When we first docked the boat at New Mexico my heart stopped then started up again then skipped a beat. I was just that excited, I couldn't believe with my own eyes that I was in Mexico It was so unbelievable but I couldn't really enjoy the moment because we had to hurry up and scurry off to haul a cab .As we loaded up in the miniature looking van I stared out the window while looking at such the pretty sites while counting how many restaurants I could find. Then it hit me: We had reservations at one of the most pretty, fun beaches on the outskirts of New Mexico and it was called Mr.Sancho's Beach.
 
   While we pulled up in the rocky sandy parking lot there were free iguanas roaming around freely greeting new coming visitors. The water was very clear and cool and it was calling my name.  Huge square pools with built in stools, infinity pool, and a banana boat.
 
While we were leaving there was a giant cage wicked cool, with the worlds biggest bird who had the most beautiful green, purple, blue feathers and a bright green aro with coated black can you guess what bird it was if so comment below. Sikee I'll just tell you you'll never guess the right answer but the giant bird was a peacock.

1 comment:

  1. Marliyah, I can hear your energy and emotions in this writing and I love that!
    I'm so glad you've had some real adventure in your life and that you're sharing your experiences! For now, I don't want you to worry about spelling. I want you to go take that long part and separate it into smaller paragraphs.

    Also, try to add a picture.

    GREAT WORK.

    ReplyDelete