Monday, September 14, 2015

The Bigger Me

                                            The Bigger Me

As a kid everyone has dreams, hopes, wishes, and things they would like to do and things they enjoy. Well, when I was a kid I had tons of dreams and things I enjoyed and wanted to do but now that I grew older all of that has changed.


               Age:7 2007 I supposedly, made up my mind that I wanted to be a fashion designer. I wanted to be a fashionista because I liked everything about it the shoes, the styles, the clothes, the aromas,the vibes, the traveling, the modeling, the décor everything.... including the supplies. It was like I was gifted with that talent to just design clothes and to be a model and walk down the stage floor with all the attention, lights, camera's,. People asking for autographs and to be loved like people really admires you and not just your work or how pretty you are but you! Because of all the hard work you put in to be in that place it's memorizing and all the effort you put in. Like you live like you never been hurt.

         Age:9 2011 March 5'  I immediately got a present to help motivate me for my birthday it was a Monster High fashion sketch pad  I remembered it very well because, as soon as I got it I immediately started to ponder and sketch and come up with new designs like I was an actual artist who soon enough had a dead line to complete and that was something I would look forward too. Very exciting, sometimes when I would be home by myself I would scamper to my room , plunder in my closet then I would pull out my box with all my sketchy items and the note book would always be the first thing I grabbed then I would grab my color pencils and crayons next , 1magazine of  the weeklys fashion choices for inspiration.
       Now I'm the big 13 were  I can't think about what I want to be when I grow up its either know it and be it or bad descisions bad choices leading to stupid mistakes and I'm not very sure on what I wanted to say or how I wanted to say it. When I'm older I plan to move to L.A. California with my best friend Tamya Igles but as of for now my goal is to get on with school and graduate and go to the college I always dreamed of when I was just the little 7 but its in New Jersey I will be attending either Rhode Island college or Princeton university but iam yet still not sure what I want to be and yes iam procrastinating.

2 comments:

  1. This is very good. It's so nice to read your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very inspirational piece do u consider doin another

    ReplyDelete