Friday, September 4, 2015

Glorious Traveling

                       Traveling is one of the most glorious times of your life its like you can finally be free to be you! I most certainly, enjoy traveling personally I'm the only one in my family thats been almost , halfway, around the world pretty funny, huh? Well I find it funny because my moms not even from Florida and I do more traveling than her. Just in case you were wondering my mother is from New Port News Virginia, and I meaning I , myself agreeingly , think that she shouldve could have if she was able to visit out of another state I wishfuly agree so.          If I were allowed to give tips on traveling I would most definitely say the following.....
 : Don't never wander off
 : Don't eat the food from the confession stands if their outside
 : Spend you're money wisely on souvineers
 : And don't I repeat DONT 🙅 use room service unless adviced and rich.         And to spice up my lifeless blog for today if you shall think so of course, down below will tell you all the places I've been so far.
              Places I've been so far....
: New mexico
:(Decaymen) Islands excuse the first word
:Chicago
:Wisconsin
:New York
:New Jersey
:Savannah Georgia
:Atlanta planning to go soon.....
:Tallahassee
:Miami
:Texas
:Alabama planning to go soon.....
:Virginia planning to go soon.....
P.S. Ms. Alexander if you read this donnot take away a point because the misspelled word on my English just add comments and correct my spelling. -Marliyah
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Wow u have been alot of places i actually lived in Georgia in atlanta for a couple months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like How You Describe To Your Viewers About Yourself And Places You've Visited..The Blog Is Nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that your blog is about traveling, that's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you listed the places where you've been instead of just saying you've been around the world great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you listed the places where you've been instead of just saying you've been around the world great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you listed the places where you've been instead of just saying you've been around the world great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think travelling is a great topic! You've been to so many cool cities and states!

    Perhaps you can pick a country you would like to visit for each blog post and share some things about their culture (language,food, customs) and tourist attractions you would go to if you were to really go there.

    You have a nice, polite voice in your writing. I like it. I can show you some grammar to edit next week!

    AWESOME WORK!

    ReplyDelete