Thursday, September 17, 2015

Unnesescary Violence


         Violence
Violence isn't the key it isn't the key to anything because sometimes you can get Phisically and emotionally hurt yes, emotionally like mixed emotions or feelings towards people ,feeling left out like uhm.... You don't belong none wants to feel that way everyone should be treated equally and the direct respect they deserve.
     
  September 16, 2015,yesterday I participated in some violence and it was not pretty yes I can say it wasn't my faught all day long but what I would say didn't effect as much as I thought would have. But.... I would like to share my experience with my beloved friends I love and miss you guys already Victor and I know what you're thinking Micheala and Ahyanna mainly I don't like him I typed him first because Victor knows what it feels like at least hes trying to learn his lesson me, you see I gotta be the hard head one and can't  ignore stupid looking people and be the bigger person even though I'm physically small. But anyways Victor, Aliyah,Claude,Tamya,Micheala,Johnnie,Encye,Nicole,
Rahquan,Steve,Ramis,Abby,Sullen you were so helpful too me yesterday thankyouu,Noxima,Shannon,Janiyah. Hope you guys are having fun making good choices unlike me I honestly don't want too see anyone of you in this situation or I'll cry.

     I wanted to share that experience with you guys because I care about you all even though, sometimes I don't nearly show it but really I do I have feelings too. I know this blog in particular was very weird but I just wanted to share that its no fun sitting in a office all day with a head ache and a weak bladder only being able to get up once throughout the day of hell sorry I let you guys down and big sorries to Ms. Alexander the best teacher in the world I wish you could teach me for highschool p.s. I finally saw your boyfriend in person ,lol you should've seen your face.
-Marliyah C

10 comments:

  1. I really appreciate that your were thoughtful and reflected on this experience. I love reading your notes to me at the end. Glad to see you back today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this wass the sweeties thing ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you too we had a rough time without you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwe Marrii your so sweet love you girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was a very good explantion you should consider becoming a arthour and u took credit for what u did. #fight

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was really sweet of you. I'm glad you've learned from your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was so sweet.Even though I dont know you You are so nice to me .I should be thanking to you
    -Selen

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is really sweet, we missed you so much that week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete