Friday, September 25, 2015

My Bestfriend/Sister


                                  Do you have a bestfriend?If you answered yes, what is she like? Is your bestfriend cool? Is your bestfriend funny? But before you start blabbing your mouth let me first tell you about my bestfriend.

      My bestfriend is the best person in the world like litterally the best well, besides my mom but yes she is the best.but, i bet my bestfriend is better than yours this person is the only person i talk to about real word problems like boyfriend , homegirl drama or drama in school which who are all people that cause problems in my world, my life and it just gets on my nerves and if you say im too young too have nerves your wrong everyone has them. My bestfriend is the only person that can make me laugh and smile when my world is grey she makes me happy sad and mad but mostly, happy because im never mad at her like its so impossible maybe, yes we have our disagreements but doesnt everybody. We laugh about everything sometimes the most stupidest and unnessecary things but at times its actually funny.

       Theirs never a dull moment when your around Tamya or if I'm around her she's like the most craziest weirdest funniest coolest person I ever met she's always their when I need a friend. And when I need advice or her help about something she's always the person that helps me accomplish those things when I need ideas about our homework if its a writing assignment or if I don't understand a math problem shell always be the one to help me. She's the only person I do the most craziest things with besides aliyah like today in class,I'm not going to say which class cause I don't want Ms.Alexander snitching on me. But we both decided to try a glue stick for the first time isn't that crazy? Like who's willing to eat a glue stick and your not even doing it as a bet so weird right? But my best friend is the best person in the world and I cherish every moment I have with her but she's not only just my best friend but she's my sister and if your best friend is nothing like mines get lost., buster. 
-Marliyah c

3 comments:

  1. I love you so much bestfriend/sister . You always been there for me. Even when I am sad you are the only one that can make me happy. Thank you for everything . I will always love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet. I think it's always important to remind our friends how much we appreciate them. :)

    ReplyDelete